Policies for Kitchen Use
- The food and paper products in the kitchen are for the ministries of this church. Those who use the kitchen, other than ministries of the church, should bring their own food and paper products. Any products used should be replaced.
- Any dishes or kitchen utensils that are used should be cleaned and put away.
- Please dispose of all food and drink. Do not leave food or drink in the refrigerators.
- Wipe off all counters and appliances. Used towels should be placed on the counter next to one of the sinks.
- There is a dumpster in the northeast corner of the parking lot. Please make sure that all refuse is placed in the dumpsters. Corrugated cardboard must not be placed in the dumpster. It should be broken down, stacked, and placed in the cardboard recycling dumpster.
- If it is broken, it should be replaced.
- If you encounter any problems with electrical appliances, plumbing, or anything else in the kitchen, please notify the church office.
- If ice is used, it should be replaced.
- No alcohol is to be stored or used in the church kitchen, or served on church premises. Tobacco products shall not be used inside the building. Smoking is discouraged on church premises. If someone must smoke, it must be in the back of the church under the canopy entrance.
I/We have read these policies and agree to abide by them